Sunday, September 27, 2009

Excuses, Excuses

Greetings all, it sure has been a while, hasn't it?

If you don't like those blog posts where people give a random list of excuses as to why they post then this one is not for you, because boy oh boy is this ever going to be one of those posts.

My reasons for not updating are multiple-fold.

For starters, new school year = busy. It's true, it's damn true. No way around it.

Secondly, I had the good fortune of spending last weekend in Bangkok for a conference. I was able to get some training in MYP, which was beyond helpful. If any of you have been teachers, you will know just how much work it is to not be somewhere, as odd as that may be.

Lastly, I just found out on Friday that I have officially been promoted. I'm going to be the Math Department Subject Leader. Not too shabby eh? Anyway, that has already started to eat up a great deal of my time and will continue to.

Also, after I wrote my last post I e-mailed it to myself, but deleted it by accident, I lost my USB, my parents wouldn't let me use the computer, and my dog ate it.

Safe journeys,

G

1 comment:

  1. I, uh.. kind of love you a little bit, Glen. Any word from you is a delight! And I still need to reply to your email. Oops.

    Also, I may be saying this prematurely, but.. job posting at your school? Next year, maybe?

    We'll talk =)

    ReplyDelete